At Joanna Czech, skin has always been our focus, and we are continually looking to support it in as many ways as we can. Given that diet plays a big role in our skin’s health, it’s important to address it purposefully and practically. The food you put in your body is just as important as the skincare products you put on your face.
We are excited to now offer comprehensive nutrition consultations from our in-house nutritionist Mary Grace Gottsacker.
Your nutritionist will connect with you via FaceTime, so please include your phone number when ordering.
Meet Nutritionist Mary Grace Gottsaker
Nutritionist Mary Grace Gottsacker is passionate about helping people build a healthy relationship with food, nourish their bodies, and feel comfortable in their own skin. She has studied major dietary theories in the United States and Australia integrating holistic nutrition with preventative health.
Mary Grace works strategically with clients to help make personalized nutrition programs that can improve health, energy levels, weight, and overall well-being. She is committed to setting realistic goals and providing ongoing support, accountability, and guidance to help you feel your best.
Virtual Nutrition Consultation
Initial Consultation 30 Minutes + One 2 Week Follow Up (60 minutes):
- Review your health history, diet, physical activity, and lifestyle
- Conduct a nutritional analysis by assessing your dietary and health needs including vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Discuss and set personalized goals regarding food, physical activity, and lifestyle
Post Consultation Deliverables:
- Personalized meal plan including recipes
- Recommended physical activity and lifestyle changes including stress reduction, increasing energy, and emotional support that contributes to the client’s health
- Prescribe vitamin and mineral supplementation based on any nutritional deficiencies
- Weight loss action plan (if applicable)