These selections incorporate the most important steps in a skincare regimen: cleansing, toning, serum application + moisturizer. Joanna has personally chosen her favorite products, to simplify your skincare needs.
Concern: Redness, Rosacea
This edit is designed to help calm red, flushed skin, especially for those suffering from rosacea. Rosacea skins are very sensitive, so all application movements should be performed gently, with very light massage or press and release motions.
1. CLEANSER: Meder Gel Net-Apax (100 ml)
Dispense one pump into hands and gently massage into skin with wet fingers. Rinse with cool water.
2. TONER: Tammy Fender Roman Chamomile Tonic (6 oz)
Mist toner over face, neck and décolleté. You may gently pat the skin until all product is absorbed.
3. SERUMS: Biologique Recherche Serum Colostrum (1 oz) & Tammy Fender Capillary Strengthening Blend (1 oz)
- Serum Colostrum- Dispense 4-5 drops of serum and press into the face, neck and décolleté.
- Capillary Strengthening Blend- Dispense a few drops onto fingertips and gently pat onto areas of redness and/or rosacea. Do not rub.
4. MOISTURIZER: Biologique Recherche Creme Verte Espoir (1.7 oz)
Gently press or massage a dime-sized amount into the skin, in ascending motions.