These selections incorporate the most important steps in a skincare regimen: cleansing, toning, serum application + moisturizer. Joanna has personally chosen her favorite products, to simplify your skincare needs.
BRIGHTEN + EVEN OUT
Concern: Dull, Uneven Skin
This edit is designed for those with a lackluster complexion or uneven skin tone. Exfoliating agents will help lift dead skin cells to reveal fresh, healthy skin, and Vitamin C will help even and brighten skin. Sun protection is very important to help protect the newly revealed skin and prevent uneven discoloration.
1. CLEANSER: MBR Enzyme Cleansing Booster (80 g)
Dispense a small amount of powder into palm and add a drop or two of water. Emulsify until powder dissolves and begins to foam, then massage into face, neck and décolleté. Rinse with cool water.
Enzyme Booster may be used alone, or added to a milky cleanser such as Biologique Recherche Lait VIP O2.
2. TONER/EXFOLIATOR: Royal Fern Phytoactive Skin Perfecting Essence (6.8 oz)
- Dispense a quarter-sized amount into palms and press into the face, neck and décolleté until absorbed.
3. SERUM/MOISTURIZER : Biologique Recherche Creme PIGM 400 (1.7 oz) with Creme Masque Vernix (1.7 oz) and Oio Labs The Future Is Bright Treatment Oil with Vitamin C (1 oz)
- Combine 1/3 Creme PIGM 400 with 2/3 Creme Masque Vernix in the palm of your hand. Add 3-4 drops of The Future Is Bright oil and combine. Gently massage mixture into face, neck and décolleté, in ascending motions.
- Ratios may be adjusted to your desired consistency.