These selections incorporate the most important steps in a skincare regimen: cleansing, toning, serum application + moisturizer. Joanna has personally chosen her favorite products, to simplify your skincare needs.
CLEAR + PURIFY
Concern: Acneic, Problematic Skin
This kit is designed to help clear breakout-prone skin, without over drying or causing sensitivity. Sun protection is important, as this regimen contains exfoliating products to help reveal new skin. *P50V 1970 is not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
1. CLEANSER: Environ Sebu-Wash Gel Cleanser (5 oz)
Emulsify a dime-sized amount between hands and massage into damp skin. Rinse with cool water.
2. TONER/EXFOLIATOR: Biologique Recherche Lotion P50V 1970 (5.1 oz)
- Apply to a cotton pad and pat and press into the skin.
- For the first week of use, dampen the cotton pad with water before applying the P50. This will help your skin acclimate to the product.
- First-time users may experience a “purging” phase, wherein the impurities below the skin are coming to the surface. This is normal and typically resolves within a few weeks.
3. SERUM: 111Skin 3-Phase Anti-Blemish Booster (.67 oz)
- Apply ½ pipette of serum to the entire face, or focus just on areas of breakouts.
- May be used on the body, as well.
4. MOISTURIZER: Biologique Recherche Creme Dermopurifiante (1.7 oz)
Gently massage a dime-sized amount into the skin, in ascending motions.
5. MASK: Protective Nourishment Pumpkin Peel (1.7 oz)
- May be used as an overnight spot treatment or as an all-over exfoliating mask.
- Spot treatment: apply a dab of product at the first sign of a breakout and leave overnight. Once the blemish begins to subside, discontinue use. Overuse can result in scabbing.
- Exfoliating mask: Apply a thin layer to entire face once a week for 5-7 minutes. Rinse with cool water. Do not use P50 the same day. Instead, mist face with a hydrating toner after rinsing and continue with the rest of your routine.
- Keep in refrigerator to extend the life of the product