These selections incorporate the most important steps in a skincare regimen: cleansing, toning, serum application + moisturizer. Joanna has personally chosen her favorite products, to simplify your skincare needs.
LIFT + TONE
Concern: Mature, Sagging Skin
This edit was designed to help lift and firm skin that suffers from laxity. All application movements should be done in an upwards motion to facilitate lift.
1. CLEANSER: Biologique Recherche Lait VIP O2 (5.1 oz)
Using dry hands, massage a quarter-sized amount into dry skin on face, neck and décolleté. Focus on using upwards motions on the neck and lower face especially. Rinse with cool water.
2. TONER/EXFOLIATOR: Biologique Recherche Lotion P50V (5.1 oz)
Apply to a cotton pad and pat and press into the skin.
- For the first week of use, dampen the cotton pad with water before applying the P50. This will help your skin acclimate to the product.
- First-time users may experience a “purging” phase, wherein the impurities below the skin are coming to the surface. This is normal and typically resolves within a few weeks.
3. SERUMS: Biologique Recherche Serum Splenodermine (1 oz) + Biologique Recherche Serum Matriciel (3.4 oz)
Apply 4-5 drops of Serum Splendodermine to the face, neck and décolleté.
- Dispense 3 pumps of Serum Matriciel into palms, and massage into neck and lower face in ascending motions. Focus on areas of laxity.
4. EYE TREATMENT: Environ Vita-Peptide Eye Gel (.33 oz)
Dispense one pump onto ring finger and gently dab around both eyes. Using both ring fingers, gently tap product into skin around eye socket, being careful to avoid eyes.
- May follow with a heavier eye cream if desired.
5. MOISTURIZER : Biologique Recherche Creme Biofixine (1.7 oz)
Gently massage a dime-sized amount into face, neck and décolleté, in ascending motions.