Vitamin E is an important fat-soluble antioxidant that protects your cells, tissues, and organs from damage caused by free radicals.
Not only is vitamin E significant for the inside of your body, but it is beneficial when applied topically to the skin. It can help restore moisture to dry, damaged skin. When combined with your SPF, vitamin E helps to absorb UVB light making it harder for the damaging rays of the sun to penetrate the skin. Incorporating vitamin E into your skincare routine also helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines by stimulating the production of collagen, resulting in smoother skin.
Below are some of my recommendations on how to incorporate this purposeful vitamin into your skincare regimen.
- Light-textured sun serum for the face and provides SPF 50 protection
- Active complex of Cassia Extract, vitamin E and Beta-glucan protects the skin and promotes the regeneration of damaged cells structures
Apply liberally before sun exposure. You can use the Sun Drops on their own, 5 minutes after applying your moisturize, or mix a few drops with your moisturizer. Applying a mixture of sunscreen and cream will reduce the level of sun protection (SPF) indicated.
- High contents of vitamin E restores the natural protective barrier to neutralize drying conditions
- Enriched with colostrum and hyaluronic acid to prevent skin from aging
- Intensive moisturizing emulsion enriched in lipid-restoring active ingredients
Apply a small amount all over face, neck, and decolletage following Biologue Recherche’s Lotion P50 and Quintessential Serums.
- Vitamin E accompanied with rose flower oil and cherry extract deeply conditions and plumps lips
Apply to clean lips for 15-20 minutes. Use 2-3 times a week for a moisturized pout
- Ultrafine oil nourishes skin with highly concentrated vitamins and antioxidants
- Aids to brighten hyperpigmented skin and dark spots
- Gives skin and overall glowing healthy appearance
Massage a thin layer all over body twice a day after shower or bath. For the best result, apply Environ’s Derma-Lac lotion first, followed by A,C & E oil.