Lily James' facialist reveals her Oscars skincare routine and it's easier than you'd think
The Oscars were two days ago now, but we’re still not over it. From the extravagant sartorial agendas that hit the red (well, champagne coloured) carpet, to the most magnificent afterparty dresses and trends we never expected, guests brought all of the glitz and glamour that we expected.
One of said afterparty looks that we totally fell in love with, was Lily James’. The Pam & Tommy actress reverted back to her signature uber-feminine agenda with OTT glam, wearing an ethereal powder pink fitted gown,custom made by Donatella Versace.
Her sensational OTT glam agenda was an amalgamation of diamond bijouterie, opulent makeup crafted by celebrity makeup artist Hung Vanngo, and her secret weapon – the ultimate facial carried out by A-list skincare expert Joanna Czech.
Joanna partnered with Lyma and prepped fashion’s crème de la crème – including Cara Delevgine, Cate Blanchett, Adwoa Aboah and of course, Lily – with a luxury pre-show facial treatment at the L’Ermitage in Beverly Hills. And Hello! Fashion has a breakdown of Lily’s pre-Oscars prep using Lyma, and how to get your skin routine perfectly prepped for spring. - add when responses come back.
Get Lily James’ Oscars facial routine at home by Joanna Czech
- “Always start with the Lyma Oxygen Mist. I use about six sprays"
- "Follow this with two pumps of Lyma Oxygen Glide. Apply with a nice press and release motion"
- "Then I apply either a balm or some oil for an easier glide"
- "Then turn the laser on. I use very slow movements for about 10 minutes on one side of my face. 10 minutes on the other, and another 10 minutes on my neck"
- If I treat a particular area - for instance my crow's feet - make sure you are holding it directly at the area that you are addressing. I'd hold it for about five minutes.
- You need to do it every single day for about three months. This we call the cumulative results of treatment.”