I have been following you for a while and love all of your tips and skincare information. I am looking for a new moisturizer and would love a recommendation from you.
I am so glad you enjoy my advice. Your question is an important one as so many people are interested in learning what skincare products are best for them and it is a complicated answer.
While most of the brands that I believe in are available on my website, what is best for your skin is contingent upon so many factors including:
- How old are you?
- Where do you live?
- What is your lifestyle? Do you exercise regularly? Do you eat a balanced, healthy diet?
- Do you travel often? Do you spend a lot of time outdoors?
- How would you describe your skin?
- What are your main skincare concerns? Fine lines and wrinkles, rosacea, acne, etc..
- What is your budget?
- How many steps do you prefer in your skincare regimen? Simple or more complicated?
These are the questions you should think about when purchasing a moisturizer. Once I have all of the information, I can give you a proper prescription for your unique skin. It is always important to remember that you should not do what your friends do, as their skin is different from yours.
Below are some suggestions for great moisturizers based on your skin condition.