*Updated September 21, 2020
We are happy to announce that our Dallas studio is open for all services. The studio will operate at half capacity and by appointment only in order to reduce traffic and maintain the highest safety practices. In-store retail is available for all clients, with a maximum capacity of 2 shoppers at a time.
Please give us a call at 214-812-9488 Ext #1 to schedule your appointment.
Please read the following very carefully.
When arriving for your appointment:
- You are required to wear a facial covering that covers your nose and mouth at all times in the studio, removing it for your treatment only. If you don’t have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Please arrive to your appointment promptly on time. The waiting area is closed, and we will not admit entry to early arrivals. If you do arrive early, please let us know and we will call you when your esthetician is ready.
- Upon entry, your temperature will be taken using an ear thermometer, and you will be asked to sanitize your hands or put on gloves. You will then be escorted directly to your treatment room, bypassing the front desk.
- We may request to reschedule your appointment if you are significantly late for your visit.
- Please come to your appointment alone as only one client will be allowed per treatment room. If you require a caregiver, they may accompany you, but please have them abide by these rules as well.
- You are experiencing any of the following symptoms within 3 days prior to your visit: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, headache, body aches, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, acute loss of sense of smell or taste.
- You have been exposed to someone newly suspected of having COVID-19.
- Your temperature is above 100°F. Please take your temperature at home before your appointment and reschedule your appointment by at least 2 weeks.
- You will undress as usual, keeping your facial covering in place until your esthetician enters the room to begin your treatment.
- Our estheticians will wear KN95 masks, face shields and gloves throughout the treatment, only removing their gloves for the massage. Thorough hand hygiene will be performed immediately before, during and after your treatment.
- Your treatment room will be open and await you upon arrival. There will be no waiting in the waiting room. You will bypass the front desk. Your room will have been thoroughly prepped and freshly disinfected on all surfaces.
- Our treatment rooms have been outfitted with high grade HEPA air purifiers to facilitate the exchange of clean air throughout your visit.
- We are utilizing the highest grade disinfectant solutions on all surfaces throughout the entire studio.
- We have established industrial remediation practices to maintain the health and safety of our staff and clients.
- Our staff will mandatorily pass COVID-19 screening protocols each day before being allowed to work. They will have daily temperature readings as well.
- Hand sanitizer, in non-contact dispensers, is available throughout the studio.
We look forward to seeing you safely!
Monday - Saturday
9 am to 6 pm