Serums contain the most potent forms of actives and address and treat unique skincare conditions. MBR Tissue Activator Serum is referred to as a ‘collagen formation specialist.’ It is a deeply penetrating, highly concentrated formula that stimulates dermal tissue functions. Stimulated dermal tissue function promotes the formation and generation of collagen fibers to provide elasticity and more visibly defined skin contours. It is great for post procedure treatment including micro-needling, laser, and filler.
Key Benefits Include:
- Plumps fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of dark shadows, especially around the eyes, mouth, and chin
- Boosts tissue formation and the generation of collagen I, III, and IV fibers
- Ensures better adhesion of collagen fibers and supports collagen balance
- Protects against moisture loss and free radicals
- Improves the elastin structure
- Lifts skin and increases its elasticity
Key Ingredients Include:
- Trylagen™ – Triple-acting complex of peptides, containing amino acids, which influence all stages of the collagen life cycle – synthesis, formation, and protection – improving the quantity and quality of collagen.
- Hyalufix™ – Galanga extract to stimulate the hyaluronan synthesis, restoring skin’s density and increases the radiance of the complexion by reducing shadowed areas, like dark circles around the eyes, hollowed areas in the cheeks, lips, and chin.
- MBR Hydromatrix – Intensely hydrating complex of amino acids, to optimize the moisture network and increase the skin’s ability to retain moisture.
How To Use
Use mornings and evenings after cleansing and toning the skin. Apply Tissue Activator Serum by gently massaging it in. For best results, follow with creams of your choice.