Taking care of your skin at home is key to a healthy complexion regardless of how often you have professional treatments. The Environ DF Mobile is a new tool to include in your skincare routine to maximize the benefits of your at-home skincare treatments.
By using low frequency Sonophoresis (ultrasound waves) and Iontophoresis, (electrical current) the handheld device stimulates the skin and temporarily disrupts the outer layer of the epidermis to allow absorption of products into the deepest layer of the skin.
Easy to use and travel friendly, the DF Mobile can target and treat specific skin conditions including fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, dehydration, and dull skin. The results are noticeably improved texture and radiance.
How to use:
1. Clean skin thoroughly
2. Apply a water-based gel
3. Dampen the conduction cloth and wrap it around the back of the DF Mobile, ensuring that the cloth covers both metal panels, and the palm of the hand makes good contact with both panels. The cloth must be slightly damp, not wet to prevent water-damage to the DF Mobile.
4. Apply the same gel to the treatment head of the DF Mobile.
5. Press the ON/OFF button for one second to switch the DF Mobile ON.
6. Place the flat part of the Treatment Head flush onto the selected area of the skin and wait for a “beep” sound to indicate the start of the treatment. Hold the DF Mobile in a static position until the next beep sound is heard (15 seconds), before moving it slightly – always slightly overlapping the previous position. Repeat this until the defined area has been covered (see diagrams and list below for areas that may be treated) One may treat either small areas or even the whole face. It is unlikely that any individual will use the machine for longer than 15 to 20 minutes at most. Typically, most people report that they use it for about 5 to 10 minutes in total.
7. Repeat the treatments twice a week in the beginning and slowly increase frequency until the product can be used once daily.
Week 1: Apply every third day
Week 2: Apply every third day
Week 3: Apply every second day
Week 4: Apply every second day
Week 5: Apply daily